Saturday, October 3, 2015

Decrescendo of Drizzle

How much faith can you put into a weather forecast?  I am starting to think no much at all.

 I cancelled all my plans this weekend because it was going to be the storm of the century and I feel a little let down.

The predicted torrents of precipitation have only materialized into a decrescendo of drizzle.  All of my fantastic planning scraped for what I thought was a reliable certainty, a wash out.

Please don't think my disappointed nature means that I think my weekend was ruined, actually the opposite occurred because of my cancelled plans.

I have been surrounded by a comfy blanket, warm fire, bottomless cup a tea, and a good book...it just isn't where I thought I was end up but thanks to misdirected forecast, I realize I am exactly where I need to be...

So how much faith can you put into a weather forecast~ or anything for that matter~ believe it or not~ in the end you will wind up exactly where you need to be...




No comments: