Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Faded

The Chatroom

When I was younger, I use to have binders filled with pictures and memorable things...I would even take the time to write captions and add stickers to dress everything up~ I guess you could say my memories were all wrapped up with a pretty little bow~

Over the years...these binders are not the same, things have faded and some of those precious items have even been lost...so all that work making them look so special was worthless in the end~

If I don't remember that precious memory, does that mean it didn't happen?  Maybe I just don't want to remember, maybe it is just too painful...

There are so many gaps in my past that I am not sure if I will ever fill them in~ but I have accepted that reality.

I truly believe that even if memories fade~ the emotions that walked beside them will always be woven into the heart and mind~ I may not remember all the details but I will always feel their affects~ so lead with your heart if you cannot fill your mind...





No comments: