Monday, May 24, 2010

Addiction



I had an addiction for several years. I did not know I had a problem until I woke up one morning with letters from my keyboard embedded in my head from where I had fallen asleep at the computer. Yes, I know it's hard err difficult to believe but I was addicted to online chat rooms. I know there is a 12 step program for this type of addiction...take 12 steps away from the keyboard and run. Of course, the first step is always the hardest...err most difficult. I find myself tempted to go back but I am afraid I might not be able to return from that dark side. I thought blogging would be a good alternative to online chat rooms. I feel a little lost now with the web cams and voice chat. Let's get back to old fashion imagination...close your eyes and what do you see....empress of fantasy...here, online you can do anything....this is a place to talk about some adventures in the world of cyberspace

No comments: