Monday, May 24, 2010

Too Young



Last night, I starting chatting with this guy. He seemed pretty put together. I find that it is really hard errr difficult to find a decent conversation. Well, I began chatting and somewhere along the way the subject of ages comes up and we do the whole ASL thing. He tells me he is 18 and I am thinking, "WHOA!" that is pretty young. We have quite an age difference. We chatted for a bit and then he says, "Do you want to know how old I really am?" In that moment I knew I needed to walk away. What I don't understand is how a child could be on a site at 1 am. Don't parents know what their children are doing online or who is out here. The kid I talked too wanted to know if I would ever consider being with someone his age. I told him no and it was against the law. His words, "No one would know"

No comments: