Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bouncin' Off


What makes chatting so much fun?

For me, it is the conversation. I specifically like something I call "bouncing off" people.

It is throwing lots of comments into a crowd until someone starts responding to your comments. I try to think outside of the box and come up with something witty but I probably come across as more of a smart ass.

I love when there is a play on words and something has more than one meaning. I know its hard, but it helps when one of those meanings can be a little bit naughty. I guess if you don't know this by now, I can be a little bit of a tease. Shhhh, I would hate for that to get around.

I am there to have fun and not really think about anything too seriously. I wanna bounce around and LOL all night. I love to laugh and when I type "LOL" I am literally laughing. Friends and fun~ where can you go wrong!!! Lots of Licks and Laughs for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EU here...like the pic hehehe