Saturday, February 12, 2011

Growing Up


Have you ever wondered where you lost sight of things that were important to you?

This is my birthday weekend and I am not feeling very grown up or much like partying for that matter. I guess with age doesn't come wisdom.

I realized that I have been spending way too much time focusing on the world of chat and it has taken me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I have been really selfish and thinking mostly of myself in the name of fun.

I guess that happens sometimes but finding balance in life, and in chat for that matter, is the key. If I had all the answers, I would write a book and share them with anyone who would shell out $21.30 but for now, I will just try to keep it wrapped in a very a nice package.

Who doesn't like a big bow on top! Remember: It is the little things that matter most...

Stay safe and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

quip boy said...

the little things... like a giant wooden salad fork [sigh]