Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Test

During the holidays, everyone is in such a hurry to get somewhere.  It seems like everyone is everywhere I want to be. 

The stores are filled up with too many elbows and handbags.  The bank has empty money machines or they are just holding on to it for their own consumption.  The roads are stuffed with greedy drivers filled with road rage and even the airport is crowded with last minute flyers, suitcases and strollers galore.

It is almost like you have to be a princess warrior to get want you want.  You have to hunt with such ease and cunning to get out with your life.  You have to bob and weave around unexpected turns.  You have to be prepared to wait and be patient.  During those times, I choose to watch others,  to observe my surroundings.  I have noticed that you can learn a lot by just watching others.  You may not notice me but be sure that I will notice you.  ~Smirkles~

No comments: