Sunday, March 3, 2013

Changing

Someone told me that my blog is all about change...but I never do.  I do not think this was a compliment.  I believe it was meant to say that I was still making bad choices.

 I guess in some ways they are right.  I do talk a lot about the things I want to change or how I am changing but I guess when it comes down to it, we seldom really change.  I am the same person who has gone through the same experiences and as much as I would like to change those things, I can't.

 I react to things in the same way as I always do. I do try to make better decision and be a better person.  It is hard to be a completely different person so I believe that it might look like I am not changing but I believe I am and I think that really counts.  I am sorry you don't agree with all my choices and you think I haven't learned from my many mistakes but I have.  I am just not changing on a grand scale but by baby steps.  I still have time...  

No comments: