Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dawn of Discovery

Are you happy?  Do you even know what it means?

As we grow, what makes us happy changes.  Will your compass ever point to the exact moment you were content with who you are?

If you have achieved this inner peace, should still look for more?  Is what you have the best it will ever be...or is there something more?

You are the only one who can answer these questions.  You have to know who you are and what makes you content, or happy because the discovery is all yours.

I wish I could give you guidance, but I struggle with the same question myself.

 I am always looking to find something, only to discover it wasn't what I was looking for and I have learned to be happy with what I have.
I enjoy the adventure but I always wonder is there more to be discovered...

3 comments:

Juan said...

there is always sth to be discovered , but would those things be good or bad ? would they destroy that "inner peace" or make it better?

on the other hand sometimes you don't even discover, you just invent , you may invent horrible things which don't make you search for news but only for what you have got before. but after a while you ask yourself ? did I really invent that or it was in me and now I discover it ?

have I just really written this crap? I`ll paste it anyway since I cant be sure of nothing now so I cant be sure too that it is total crap.

Cherry Cola said...

I never really thought about inventing~ I guess you do..so things are not so black and white...and at least your crap is thought provoking~ smiles

Unknown said...

me neither, I think I just thought about it when I started to invent.

hmm white and black, 0 or 1 right or wrong , things must not be understood like that you are right. but is not that what we everyday do? stupid who calims that he has the right way for all, he has his own way which he thinks it is "right,1,white".

But peace needs stability, and in that way we will be swinging like a Pendulum between the lots of "1"s and "0"s we have, without making sure that the "1" is really "1" and the "0" is really "0". maybe they are now but they are not after some years and maybe they are not now neither after years.

At this time maybe we feel that we need the others, we look at what "0"s and "1"s have the people in general and believe that they are true, and we believe in them.

I have edited last sentence so much times , I dk how far it is real or true or whatever.

your words woke up my hallucinations hahaha , gonna get a new beer :p

Cheers