Saturday, September 3, 2016

Frustration

I haven't been online much this week because real life has a way of dragging you back in...

This has been a pretty crazy week for me but mostly because of a lack of communication with my boss.  I just realized that mind reading is a skill that my superior believes I possess but at las, I do not!

This has lead to a lot of frustrating moments for me because in a tug-a-war of who is right; the balance always tips to the one getting the higher paycheck.  The poorer one ends up re-doing everything to appease the God-like ego baring one.

I like efficiency and working smarter and not harder so I have to wrap my head around communicating with someone who does not say what they mean but always seems to have hidden meanings behind each and every syllable used.

And I have to ask, "Where is my decoder ring when I need it?"

No comments: