Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Music in Me


I am sure this will not shock you...but I love music.  I really do not have a favorite type of music but I do find myself buying a lot of alternative rock and pop songs.

I guess my mood determines what I type of music you would hear pumping out of my speakers or headphones.

When I need to concentrate or do paperwork, I usually listen to classical music.  There is just something about a piano that really relaxes my mind.

When I am browsing or shopping online, I pick something with a beat that makes my pulse quicken and my body bang.

When I am chatting, I listen to a lot of classic rock n roll and I think that is because the chatters are posing more links with classic rock titles.   

I enjoy listening to the same song with a lot of strangers online.  It connects us together at that moment and it makes the moment seem more real and not to mention it is fun!

When I am alone in my car, I usually listen to one of my many CDs.  I guess I am kinda old school about that too.  I still buy my music from a real store and get a real disc.  I do download songs but I still like to purchase the actual CD.

My favorite part of buying the whole "album" is the drive home.  I crank up the volume and listen for the chorus of the new songs before I move to the next one.  This way I have a chance to hear a little bit of every song so that I can can listen to all the songs on my new CD before I get home.

I would say that this is one of my guilty pleasures in life~ I hope you find something that moves you too~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one Delicious. :-)