Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Battle

Why is it so important to pick sides in a battle?

I guess finding the one you agree more with is part of life.  You are constantly trying to see who you are in the face of others.

I wonder how you choose when you like or dislike both equally~ and you know fundamentally that tipping yourself to one side or the other says something about who you are to others~ What do you?

You can tell everyone you are neutral~ but are you really?  In order to back that claim~ you, yourself have to be strong~ you have to have an army fighters that can back you up~ if not~ you too, must pick a side...

Do you care?  Do you care what others think about your choice?  I think we all care, it is what makes us human.  We may spout words of venom or casually toss out quips of no consequence~ but that is just to mask how we really feel~ to dodge our human side~ so no one will know our weakness~

So, who will I pick?  I will continue training my soldiers and will keep my army strong~ I will fight the battle of neutrality until I stumble, then you will see who I truly am~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could start off by not telling lies.

Cherry Cola said...

Throwing shade under an Anonymous comment~ makes me think this has nothing to do with the words I posted...