Sunday, July 31, 2016

Impulse~

I notice that my posts that are more sexual in nature get a higher amount of readability.  So, do I willingly continue to infuse my writings with little tidbits of sexual innuendo just to draw readers here or do I simply lay them down as they naturally come to mind?

Words are an amazing thing.  I can hold their firmness between my fingers and let my hands slowly explore every surface, sliding and slipping over the top of my keyboard.  I feel the rhythm pushing, harder and faster as I stroke feverishly, creating an euphoric nature as my words burst into a new ummmm idea.

It is a part of me and how I write.  I guess its tempo will always be there.  I can't pick my words purposefully to draw you here because I wouldn't be writing for me anymore.  I would just simply be a word whore and I want more than that...but we all know I do have a sexual side that wraps its way around all that I do and it probably comes out to play a lot more than it should...

No comments: