Saturday, July 30, 2016

Packages


Have you ever thought about why are you here? Why did you decide to come to this page?

You are reading my words and for a moment you are here with me.  I am not judging you or trying to change who you are but I am sharing time with you, in this moment we are one.

I wonder about what you are thinking as you read these words.  I wish our space was the same for just a bit so that I could feel you breath and glance upon your gestures as you read my words.

Instead, I must image who you might be and guess what brought you here to me.  I hope your day was good and you smiled at least once, if not a zillion times because frankly, I love to gaze upon a smiling face~ =)

I hope you took the time today to notice something small and insignificant.  I found that the greatest treasures are ones that come in small, insignificant packages.  They are wrapped up kind thoughts and grand gestures that need no worldly recognition.  Just a moment of time to notice something and appreciate its being there for you.

Thank you for your time, enjoy yourself and know for a moment there was someone here that thinks you are the best, even if in the scheme of things it is just an insignificant moment of time that we were together~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your opening sentence is kinda dumb. When your in chat and you post your profile. Your addy here is right there.

Cherry Cola said...

You may think as you like but even if the it were linked to this page~ you still decided to come here. It really is the decision to visit my page and read this post is really the point. I am ok with you thinking that point is kinda dumb =)

NeverBackDown said...

I like it. Keep up the good work!

Cherry Cola said...

Thank you for reading this~ It is always a pleasure to know someone out there is reading my blog~ even if they do not like what they read!