Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Ogre

Do you think you have the right to say whatever you want?

I guess if you believe in freedom of speech that means you have to allow people to say what they want, even if you do not like what they have to say.

It may seem like free speech protects the haters and you may be right~ but when you start deciding what can be said and what cannot and where the line is~then true freedom is lost.

I don't like all the things that I hear or see in chat but I would never risk not letting those people say whatever they want about any topic.  If I do not like it~ I can choose to ignore what they say or even just walk away if it bothers that much~

I am not saying it is easy, to just ignore but sometimes you have to man or woman up! ~ So let the hate spill out, for freedom's sake... but let me use my umbrella of common sense to protect myself from the worlds I do not like~

Let freedom ring and the tongues wag~


No comments: