Friday, July 15, 2016

Power

In life, we are always trying to gain power~ it may not be some elaborate scheme to become the ALL POWERFUL~ but it is a way of getting control of things~I have seen the good and the bad~ lost to the sacrificial notion of dominating everything~

I am aware of my faults~ in this matter~ I, like others, am constantly seduced by this notion~ not better or worse that those that rub elbows around me~ tempted enough to look at the world through these faulty lenses~ and see my rise to glory~ to see my feet firmly planted upon the desk of my ambitions~ only lacking the evil laugh ~ muahahahaha~ to be completed

We can go about getting this "power" in many ways~ but which way is the best is always your choice~ do not let others influence you differently~and I know~ this is easier said than done~

Pushing against the crowd~ changing direction~ can feel nearly impossible to accomplish~I wish I had all the answers~ to solve all the problems~ but that would just be protecting others from a journey they are destined to complete~ we can't keep others safe from the harshness of life~ for it is that struggle will make them stronger~ so I wish~ for you...to have strength above all~ make a choice~ follow the path~ for ultimately~ YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!


No comments: