Sunday, February 12, 2017

Chat Catastrophe

Well, I am sure you all know by now that the chat site has been completely wrecked.  You can no longer register your name.  I guess that is a good and and bad thing.  You can still chat and ignore people but you can't post a profile or send a PUB (private message to the user board).

This glitch was fixed a while back and it only caused chaos.  After you were able to register, someone came in and started taking other people's names (nicks).  You have to wonder why someone would take these.  Will they use them for safe-keeping or blackmail later?  Only time will tell.

The chat site reset again and now whoever took all the names has lost them as well.  Now it is just a waiting game for the site to get fixed and when it happens I am sure it will be the same scenario.

So I guess it time to reinvent ourselves because we may never get our original names back.  I am finally accepted that my chat identity is not my name but who I am as a chatter.  I can't be duplicated.  You may try to be me but you will always just be an impostor (imp).  I am an original and I will always be able to reveal who I am no matter what screen name I pick~

I look forward to seeing you out there and discovering you again behind whatever nick you have chosen to be~


No comments: