Monday, January 30, 2017

The Path

I haven't seen you in awhile ~and I know a lot has changed...you are not the same person that you use to be. What do I mean by this?

Long ago, we walked this path hand and hand.  We experienced life through the same set of eyes~ seeing things as we thought they should be...

Over time, our paths have veered slightly~ we no longer have the luxury of single sight~ and our hands no longer reach for each other.

We are no longer who we were.  We are altered. Our experiences, which use to mold us~ now only give us reference to our former selves.

I am not saying that is it good or it is bad~ I am just saying we are different now.  Every time you travel alone~ the experiences you encounter change your perception. The person you once were no longer exists upon your return.

Sharing the story of your adventure helps me see your journey more clearly~ and brings our altered paths closer together, but we should be aware that things will no longer be the same~ the only thing that matters is that we continue to move forward~ no matter what gets in our way~

No comments: