Monday, January 2, 2017

My Wish

Well, I was lucky enough to spend the holidays with family and friends.  It was nice to go home and see the places I have been. It was a scenic walk down memory lane.  Looking back, I can see that I have come so far...

 It is still always good to take the time to reconnect with the past.  I had left a lot of things not put up in its proper place.  Going back, allowed me the opportunity to tidy up and pack things away properly.  It wasn't easy but necessary...

Now, I can focus on what is ahead of me, moving forward with optimistic resolve.

 I wish you peace and happiness in the new year.   I wish you have 12 months of success, 52 weeks full of laughs, 365 days of good health, 8760 hours of happiness, 52600 minutes of joy and 3153600 seconds of good luck~always stay thirsty my friend!

No comments: