Monday, January 16, 2017

The Threat

Things in chat have been pretty dead lately.  It is really sad to see the place start to crumble.  People use to flock to this place and you had to be clever and witty to stand out, now you just have to have to breathe.
Simulating conversations are few and far between, and maybe that is why I don't slip into there as often.  I am usually greeted with silence~ and who likes to talk to themselves?

Over the last few months, there has been a chatter that likes to threaten me.  He/she goes by the nickname "Murder".   This chatter's main goal is to scare me.  The person has figured out where I live, or to a 150-500 miles accuracy.

He (or she but let's assume he) thinks he is clever to name cities, streets, transportation, and landmarks around where I live to seem to know where I am.  He also like to spout headings from news stories in my area as well.

Yesterday, he told me he had hacked me and he had a friend in the MVA, so he has my license number.  I almost forgot, he has also been watching me for two weeks...

Of course, he can't tell me what kind of car I drive or what I wore or even who I was with~ but he wants me to think he has been obsessing with my every move for weeks~ or months because he has been saying my end is soon~ for awhile now.

So according to Murder, my destiny is to die soon, very soon, for what?  It seems, I have ruffled the feathers of this raven~ and I guess for something I said in a public chatroom means I must die.  I have always tried to be nice and being nice has probably sealed my fate~

I am not going to worry about how I will die...what is the point?  When it is my time, I will face it then, no need to worry now~ I will go on living without looking over my shoulder~ if it is truly my fate~ then it will be and there is nothing to do about it~

I will not walk away~ I will be strong until the end~ I will love hard and fight harder for what is right~ I will have no regrets~you will not break me with words in a place that you hide who you are~ fly away little raven~find peace in your life~

No comments: