Saturday, January 20, 2018

My Response

Today I got a comment for my post "Hesitation" and I decided to respond in this post instead of in the comment section...

Here is what the comment from an Anonymous poster read "ever think it's not all about you.  after all these years, others might be running away from you? curious."~

Well, anonymous...I wonder why you think I think "it's all about me"~ is it because my blog focuses on my thoughts about things...perhaps you are right...the reason that is my perspective is because in your life the only thing you can control is "you"~ so blaming others would just be futile~

In a way~ this IS all about me...I realize that I am not the same person I was when I started this blog and if you read through it you can see my dramatic transformation over the years.  To think others are running away from me~ is almost laughable because in my life...I have been doing the running~ I left my family behind and moved far away to a place I hardly knew anyone~ I stayed with a cousin but even that didn't work out in the end~ and I ended up moving yet again until I was alone~and it wasn't until then~ that I started to change...for the better?  I guess that is just a matter of perspective~

I have learned that physical scars may fade but the emotional ones left never do~ and you can sit around feeling sorry for yourself or you can do something about it~ so my words are all about me~ and how I started to put the pieces of my life back together...and on this adventure I learned to love who I am along the way~ I really believe that you cannot truly love someone else until you learned this very important thing first.

So thinking about it~ YES!~ it is all about me~ and if others decide to run away from me~ there is really nothing I can do about it~ but lately~ they haven't been running away...the ones that truly matter are right by my side~ holding me up...

Curiosity is admirable if it comes from a good place~ but sending hurtful words disguised in a package of curiosity says a lot about about a person~ so I have to wonder ANONYMOUS poster, which describes you..step out of the shadows next time...you have nothing to fear from me~

I hope this answered your question...

1 comment:

medookubgu said...

I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.


gclub