Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rumors


I had someone who does not usually talk to me ask me a question in private yesterday. It seems that my named was linked to a bunch of regs (2) that were dissing someone in the lobby less than a week ago. I was shocked because I am not a basher/hater. I do not know what was worse, the rumor or the person thinking it could be me doing it. There are so many impostors around but I thought people could tell who was who. I do respect the person who asked me if it was true because it makes me think that people do check facts. Of course, how can you tell what is real or not in this world of online. I barely know if the people I talk to are anywhere near what they pretend to be. I just hate to hear people that people get upset about stuff that is said here. I hope my words have not hurt anyone. I believe there is too much real hate in the world. I will say if you are trying to whisper to me....9/10 times you will be ignored so if that is what upsets you, it is not meant to be hateful. It is just a fact and you have been forewarned.

No comments: