Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unlucky Friday


I should be so excited to make it to the weekend but all I can do is think about how many bad things happened today. It all started with my alarm not going off. I had switched my second alarm on which goes off an hour later than I like it to. I had to catch up on emails at work instead of my super comfy awesome bed. At lunchtime, I discovered my firewall didn't block the chat site so I bounced in and right out again because people kept coming in my room and disturbing me. I had dinner plans but they got messed up so I ended up eating left-overs at home in my PJs. I settled in for a long chat night and I was met with madness. I am starting to think something happens to people on the weekends. They lose it a little. I decided to take a break and come her to vent a bit. I really do not know why I am feeling so blue right now! The plan is get off my ass and chat until I drop or smile whichever comes first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you, dont be blue enjoy the long weekend, some fun, some meditation, some thinking, how about it. i know i will be doing all of the above. thinking of you, dont post it. your friend

Anonymous said...

forgot to say 88