Saturday, January 1, 2011

Live Life to the Fullest


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I saw a list of words used in 2010 that should be banned. Unfortunately, I use a lot of them...go figure.

I will attempt to live life to the fullest without the use of these should be banned words. It might be an epic fail because sometimes they are the wow factor in my conversation and the American People or even my BFF may not have that ah-ha moment without me using them. I am sure you do not want to hear the back story of why I feel this way so, I will move on. I will man up (can a woman do that or are they just Mama Grizzles) and not use these words while facebooking or googling unless it is an emergency and it might go viral, just sayin'. The only word I do not have to worry about using is Refudiate , whatever that means...


I hope you have been enlightened...and your use of words will be more creative this year!








No comments: