Friday, February 22, 2013

Connection

I have been very busy lately but it seems when I get a chance I go in search of some no-strings-attached chatting.  I find myself staying for only a short time but it is a nice way to connect with people. 

I don't want to really share anything about myself because this type of chatting has nothing to do with making a personal connection with someone.  I just want to have a conversation about something, anything, or everything random.  It is like my interactive book.

I like how you have the option to stay or go whenever you like.  You can change the subject and for the most part you will have someone respond to your randomness.

 I also like re-connecting with people that I have talked to over the past years but that is not the reason I go to chat.  I am not looking for a past, just passing the time.  If you ever see me there, just start up a conversation...in public please.

No comments: