Friday, February 8, 2013

Pillow Fights and PJ's

I have been a little under the weather lately which means my sense of fashion is non-existent.

When I glanced at myself in a mirror, I realized I have been rocking this pajama look.

There is just something about a good pair of pajamas that always makes me feel more relaxed.
 I love the way the comfortable material strokes your skin, like a mini massage.  How can you not feel a little better?


 I guess other than shoes, I probably have a great collection of pj's of all shapes, sizes and material choices.  When I am sick, I like to wear a lot of bright colors.  Lately, my collection of nightly covers have been pink and purple hues.  I guess it is my way of cheering myself up when I am feeling a little out of sorts.  So with the help of an awesome pair of pj,s, a fluffy pillow and soft-to-touch blanket, I am ready to kick this bug to the curb...

No comments: