Saturday, May 4, 2013

Image

I usually find the topic very easy to write about.  The topic is something that is on my mind and I just put fingers to keyboard and it just flows out.  I will come back in a day or two and re-read what I typed and I find all the errors that I made. 

I edit the mistakes and then move on but I know I might be back to re-read in the future. I know I miss a lot of things but I always try to get the words downs they way I think them and I limit my editing to just the misspelled problems.  I find it funny sometimes that my fingers type a whole different word than my brain thinks. 

The thing that takes the most time is the selection of the picture.  I usually spend a lot of time pouring over art images until I find the one that moves me.  I love to look at beautiful images and there are so many out there, that sometimes I get lost in the process.  I hope you like the images I select and you also find the beauty within them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful

Cherry Cola said...

I think so too...