Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wake Up

Do you ever get so wrapped up in a dream that when you awaken you feel a longing for what was lost, the dream? 

I use to have really bad nightmares when I was younger and I would wake up screaming, sweaty, and full of terror.  I learned that I could change things in my dreams and I started to fight back in my dreams.  If someone was chancing me with a knife, I would suddenly spring wings and fly away and soon my night-terrors were a thing of the past.  My dreams started to change and I stopped being afraid.

Now, I hate to get up because I love to just snuggle beneath my sheets with my head in a good dream.  I try to write down some of the topics when I wake up because I believe they are solutions to problems I am having or they would make good topics for future writings. 

Either way, it is a good way to spend your time in bed...

No comments: