Thursday, May 16, 2013

Warm Bodies

While reading, I came across a reference to Salvador Dali.  I,  of course, had no clue as to who or what a "Salvador Dali" was so I looked it up.  I was pleasantly surprised to see some familiar artwork attached to name. 

This unleashed a curiosity for me to discover more about this thing called surrealism.  I have found a multitude of information and I have browsed through a considerable amount of images to discover that I really like this type of artwork.  I do not think there is a particular artist I like but there is something about the craziness that is so sane.

 I think I will purchase a few to gaze upon because I find they really make me smile~ I hope you find something that does this for you too...and just think, it came from reading a simple book.

No comments: