Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Note

I found myself in front of the computer and I decided to write a note.  I have no idea where I am going with this but I just thought I would give it a whirl.  

Do you believe in life after death?  I have asked myself that a lot lately.

I guess it came from reading the book "Heaven is for Real" and the recent passing of someone very close to me.  I have been thinking about this a lot lately.

 I believe there is something more...something you have to have faith in.  I can't explain but it is a feeling I get.  I believe people who pass send us messages to help. The messages are things in daily life that spark memories and make you feel good or help you get through something tough.  

They are small things that would go unnoticed most days, like a Cardinal perched on a bench or a butterfly on a windowsill.  I am truly sorry for your loss and I won't even start to pretend to know what you have been going through.  I can only say that I am sorry and at the end of the day I know it is not a lot.  I hope you find peace and remember...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost my only Aunt last August 19. Hope this will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd0SgrUpFnc