Thursday, May 29, 2014

Who do you believe?

Everyone wants you to see things their way.  No matter what,  you always have someone telling you why you should think this way or that way.

I wonder why it is so important for everyone to see eye to eye or be on the same page all the time. Can't we all agree to just disagree.

I am no exception to this because I know I like to be right.  I guess in my mind I am always right and when you can't see that, I will spend a lot of time trying to convince you why you should see that I am right.

I don't know why it is so important to me and where does being "right" all the time get me...never where I want to be.

I have to learn to be a better listener and to except that everyone doesn't see things my way and that is ok...come on, you know I am right about this...

No comments: