Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Game of Life

Do we get complacent if life?

I guess there is a comfort in the predictability of things, knowing what to expect.

I think we strive for some sense of routine but are we happy when we get what we think we want?

For me, it seems as soon as I get to a place where I start feeling comfortable with life, I collide and everything that was so settled is now shaken up.

It seems that my life is but a game of perfection, fast-moving, popping fun which always borders on frustration, but yet, I still play...

I just need to accept that fact that I can not determine the exact path my life.

I cannot predict the hurdles or the straightaways.  I just have to learn to enjoy the ride...


2 comments:

quip boy said...

sure you know the endstory... we are mortals in this realm... so it's not the destination (in the most popular permutations) it's the path... or should i say Path... and just enjoy the ride :) i am often not enjoying myself... but i ride on into the sunset... i might know the ends but i try to smile on the means

Cherry Cola said...

What a great outlook~ sometimes that is easier said than done...