Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lip-lock

Why do we kiss?  It is not practiced in all cultures so it can’t be in our genes or at least the scientific ones.
 I am not sure anyone really knows the true reasons behind why we play tonsil-hockey~ Kissing may just be a behavior that defies explanation~ of course there are a lot of them out there.

 I have heard that we associate passionate kissing with finding a good mate.  I mean if he can curl your toes with a little smooch~ it may trigger “successful procreator” all way down to your ovaries.

 They say a woman can tell how she feels about a man by just one kiss~ I guess it is a subtle way to assess compatibility before she invests too much time and energy into him~ of course sometimes it takes a lot of practice to really know how you feel~

I don't know if I believe all this but I do know it feels damn good when done correctly and more research may be needed on this subject~