Saturday, June 20, 2015

Still revolving

Looking back I have not changed much. I still stand upon the same foundation and I am still wrapped in the same packaging although it may be slightly altered.  I am very loyal and I do not understand those who are unfaithful.

I invited you into my world once and I shared my core. If you do not like what you see, be upfront and honest, this is the time to walk away.
My universe is a circular path that is inviting and continuous.  I am surrounded by people, these are the voices that have reached out to me or those that have pulled me towards them.  I know each by name and tidbits of his or her reality. The few satellites that revolve around me are transfixed and keep me grounded.

My friends lift me up when I fall and I am always reaching out so they they do not stumble.  It is in this game of Clue where I learn who has my back and who has the knife.

My world is tiered, layered to protect all I hold dear. Through this rabbit hole, the journey advances through passages that debate life's twist and turns, challenge every fiber of being, and encompass a spectrum of emotions.

This is where undressing begins and we strip down to who we are and deliberate if we are willing to take the next step.

We have time to explore each other on this shared journey.  Time to make mistakes, learn, and grown beyond what we can imagine.  I see you for all that you are and all that you will be and I am with you unconditionally.

I kneel in the center of my world because I have not lost the gravity of the situation, I am here because of all of you.  We hold each other together...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i feel that your words are full of emotions and are close to imagination more than reality.

Because I think such a friend(s) can rarely be found and maybe doesn't exist plus i think we are normal and (strip) only when we are alone.

If you were writing about what you wish then ok, but if you meant what you have in reality then i must congratulate you although i found it not logical.

Being yourself and being with others is like water and fire or water and oil, or lets say it is so difficult to be achieved especially in such a crazy world.

damn i wrote a lot and not finished yet haha but better to stop here maybe.