Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Fishbowl

Sometimes I feel like I am running in circles, working hard but not really getting anywhere.  

When I think about what topics I want to write about , I don't always feel inspired~ I worry that I am getting stuck and I am just writing about the same old things all the time, just dressed in different verses.

So, why do I still write...because no matter how insipid, uninspiring, or repetitive my words may be, they are still mine.    

I guess you write about what you know and yes, sometimes that means you get stuck in topic reruns, but that is no reason to stop~ it is a reason to soldier onward.

If you know me, you know I never stay on one topic too long before bouncing on to the next, so I might double back a few (thousand) times, but I am still moving, still imagining, still pondering things in this fishbowl world of mine...and even if I go nowhere fast~ it is still something, something worth writing about..

5 comments:

quip boy said...

haha... you used the paranthetical like moi... well played grasshopper :)

Unknown said...

keep writing just for writing even if sometimes you may throw the paper far and never post the words on it. you dont need a reason, even if there was one it is not important to know it.

i think we breath and live each day but still don't know why we really do that we just pretend that we know.
write simply exactly as you breath simply. actually sometimes writing helps you breathing better :)

Cherry Cola said...

agrees!

Anonymous said...

what if one writes nonsense.

Cherry Cola said...

Do you think it is nonsense to the person writing it? Sometimes you write for yourself and you don't care what the reader thinks~ nonsense or not