Sunday, February 21, 2016

Names

Have you every wondered why people pick the screen names that they use in chatrooms?  I think it really tells a lot about who they are and who they want to be.

So what does Cherry_Licious say about me?

Well, I have to say that my nick tells you who I usta be in chat many years ago.

Cherry back then was very young and naive.  I really put a lot of myself out there in the online world. I showed no shame with the art of seduction and I was pretty wild, I would say, even reckless.

I spent a lot of my time in this online world, looking back, I am sure  I was avoiding the real world but I never really thought about that back then.  In real life, I am not like that but online I could be... "Cherry"...but I have learned to accept who I am, faults and all~ and embrace it.  That doesn't mean..Cherry doesn't come out to play ever once in awhile~

I would change my nick to reflect the person I am now, but~ I like the journey and if I changed my screen name~all those I have met along the way wouldn't recognize me and I think that would be harder.  I have no regrets because I believe that the good and bad things we experience are how we become who we are and I wouldn't change who I am now.

I would love to see who you really are in chat~ but I know I only get to see what you want me to see~I accept that~ that is how I know this is not the real world and what we have online cannot ever truly be real~

No comments: