Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Moments

Wow~ Another year has passed...and it is yet again Valentine's Day.  I guess my stance on the day hasn't changed very much.  I know as a female I should love the day but simply, it is just another day on the calendar.

I am not against love or giving gifts.  I am just about not making that so routine.

I believe that you should show that you care everyday of the year.

Your special someone should get little tokens of love when you are thinking out them, you know those~ just because moments not because it is "the day" to do it.

I think cards, flowers, chocolates and jewelry are just so cookie cutter.  Show me that you care with your time, your words, and your actions...not your wallet.

I am happy to step off my soap box now...and go spend some time with the special someone in my life..enjoy the moments everyone, not the materials~

No comments: