Friday, May 20, 2016

Clouded Reality

My innocent little cold went full on battle mode this week~

I know, I really should listen when people say you should slow down and take some time for yourself and reduce stress in your life~because maybe if I had listened~ I wouldn't have spent the last week in a clouded drug induced reality~

I thought I could cure myself when a healthy diet supplemented with plenty of rest and and a steady flow of fluids~ but the truth was simple~ I was too miserable to sleep and without sleep I become too tired to eat or drink...and things went downhill fast~ a developed pneumonia, which meant~ I had to visit the dreaded "doctor's office" to get some help~

I am not proud that I needed help~I like to think I can do things all by myself but when illness starts getting aggressive~you gotta suck it up~

I was able to find the relief I needed to finally get some rest and it seemed like as soon as I closed my eyes~ I woke up to being back to my normal state of wellness~

I do not wish sickness on anyone~ and I am definitely not at my best when I am sick~ so let's make a pact~ let's take time to relax each day and don't let so many stresses bog us down~ let's stay healthy together...


No comments: