Saturday, July 1, 2017

Climax

 Come Here: The Climax

Do you bounce around the internet looking for something sexy or just sex, sex, sex?  I notice that my posts that are more sexual in nature get a higher amount of readability.

It doesn't really surprise me... words are an amazing thing, I can hold their firmness in my palm as my fingers slip an slide over the surface of my keyboard.  I can feel them pushing, harder and faster as I stroke feverishly because I know I am about to burst into a new idea...

Innuendos are a hard topic to grasp for some especially if they are not firm with the English language.

As a tool of humor, it stands erect.  However, with a limited understanding and oral skills the intended meaning may be hard to wrap your hands around and a more well-rounded explanation will be needed to fill in the holes.

And full penetration of the subject requires that the chatter take a long, hard look at the words that might have a handful or meanings and thrust them into the chat conversation at the right time so that they may satisfy many chatters at once.

This can be a rigorous process that requires a slow build-up of fluid phrases expertly inserted into the conversation and eventually increasing faster and faster until it flows quickly to the point and the intended sexual meaning comes to a hard climax.  It is always more pleasing when no one sees it coming, often by entering the mind through the rear.

Of course, use this method in moderation so that conversation does not get too hard to follow and remember an important point for chatting is to let loose and have a little fun~

This is how I write and it is a part of me.  I guess it will always be there.  I don't pick my words to just draw you here because I wouldn't be writing for me anymore~ I would just be a word whore to the oldest profession and I want more than that for myself~ but we all know I have a sexual side and it does come out to play~...a lot



No comments: