Saturday, June 24, 2017

Space

A place to visit: Lounge

 How far are we apart?  We may be just be a breath away but each grain of sand that separates us might as well be a mountain...because you are so far out of my reach...

No matter how great the space is between us, you are never far from my mind...when I close my eyes I see where I want you to be~ by my side...and I cannot help but smile.

I have learned that wishing, hoping and dreaming are just words that fill the void of what we think we want.  It is an action that will bring things into being.

 For now, just the distance of a keyboard can fill the space between us~ I don't need to feel your hand against my cheek to be touched by you for I can find my inspiration is just a few simple words...

I cannot live in this place forever.  I will need to find the action in my words for us to truly be together but until then I will dwell here, armed and ready for you to close the distance...between us~

No comments: