Sunday, June 4, 2017

Casting Spells

Today I learned to cast a spell of protection to keep myself safe.  I must be truly gifted for the barrier that surrounds me cannot be penetrated.  I will never have to fear an impending attack and my defenses will never fail.  I have nothing fear.  I can endure.

I look around and I see those who do not have any talent for casting spells.  I walk with my head held high knowing that they will never be able to protect themselves as well as I can protect myself.  I, I , I...I am the only person I need to rely upon. I can endure.

I look around and I see those who do not have any talent for casting spells and they look so happy. How can you be happy not knowing if you can protect yourself?  I am safe but is this any way to live. I can cast a spell and I can keep everyone out but can I be happy?  I can endure.

I look around and I see those who do not have any talent for casting spells and I am envious.  They cannot protect themselves but they do not care what I think.  They live their lives no matter how I feel about them.  They do not care that I have a talent for casting spells.  They can endure.

I am safe but the sound of this silence is deafening.  I do not care that I have a talent for casting spells.  I just want to feel the fear of and impending attack and I want to worry about my defenses failing.  I want to not care what people think about me.  I want to endure with you by my side.


No comments: