Monday, June 12, 2017

My World


You can chat with me at gochatting.com.

If you want me to invite you into my world, there are a few things you need to know about me.

You should know that my universe is a circle, inviting and continuous and it is tiered, layered to protect all that I hold dear.

You should that a large circle of friends surround me, these are the voices of those that have reached out to me or those that have pulled me towards them.  I know each by name and the tidbits of his/her reality and this I can regurgitate on command.  My friends lift me up when I fall.  I am always reaching out so they do not stumble.  It is in the game of Clue where I learn who has my back and who has the knife.  It is here I strive for balance, catch and release: dividing my time, strengthening my ties, adjusting the parachute for the big plunge toward the next layer~

You should know that through this rabbit hole, embedded within are where my closest friends hang out, we debate life's twists and turns, challenge every fiber of being, laugh and cry, and it is also where the undressing begins as we strip down who we are.  We decide if we will take the next step..

You should know that I am very loyal and I do not understand those who are unfaithful.  If you do not like what you see, be up front and honest, this is the time to walk away.

You should know that the next may be the biggest, it is where we stand naked before each other.  My family saw me that way when I was born so I feel confident before them but with others I stand shy and fragile.  We have time to explore each other on this shared journey.  Time to make mistakes, learn, and grow beyond what we can imagine.  I see you for all that you are and all that you will be and I am with you unconditionally.

You should know that I kneel in the center of my world because I have not lost the gravity of the situation, I am not here because of all of you.  We hold each other together.

You should know that all you need to do is reach out and take a step toward my world and I will be waiting with my hand held out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got naked with Cherry and it is a delightful sexperience! We are bonded by our hypocrisy united in our will to resolve. Come...join us for the most gravitational spiritual journey in the cosmos and get naked with us.

Cherry Cola said...

Ahhhhh~ I do believe we our bonded by our hypocrisy~ but you should know stripping comes from knowing you partner more intimately~

Anonymous said...

Your bikini pics you have posted left very little to the imagination, so seeing you naked was not difficult at all.