Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Go.Chatting.Com

There is a new chat place out there and you can find it at http://gochatting.com/.

If you ever want to stop by and say hi~ you will always be welcomed.  If you let me know it is your first time there, I will be sure to give you your "Welcome" basket of goodies and a private tour personally.  How else will you know where the pool tables and hot tubs are located?

This place was built by are really thoughtful guy who wanted all of the lost chatters to find a safe haven...and isn't that what really matters~ of course, there are rumors that this place is just an elaborate hoax to trap unsuspecting chatter for who knows what nefarious reasons~ so are you ready to walk on the wild side of life???

Well~ take my hand and let's explore that path to the wild side together...


This chat place is special to me, mostly because I feel that I have helped improve some things~ I mean really all I did was point out a lot of the problems~ and I guess that helped because slowly, things began to change...for the better~

I have been hanging out there a lot more lately because it has been fun watching the place evolve~ but unfortunately there are not enough "new" people finding where we are...

So I, with no authority given to me, have appointed many chatters as the head of new recruitment~ mind you~ I have told them all that they are the head of this newly made-up division~ so don't let them know that it doesn't really exist~ just our little secret...

Right now we are in the brainstorming phase~ pretty much~ I am letting them do all the storming of the brains and I just record what they think~ hopefully we will come up with a good plan of action to increase the number of new chatters~ when I say "we"...I really mean them~

I hope that this site keeps getting better~ I would like it to be successful~so the only thing I can do~ to help promote it~ is to bring it to my blog~ maybe when you read this~ you might come and join me for a bit~ I would love to get to know you...ummm~ a little better

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cherry-kristi theory ( the rumor ) is not to dissolve the resolution of it's creator but to further adjudicate the creators alignments and succeed without unnecessary wavering. To create a world ...you must see beyond yourself.

Cherry Cola said...

I see toss a rock in a lake and watch the ripples form~ yes you must see beyond, but that is something that only you can see~ it is a puzzle that only you can piece together~ but thanks for making the adventure more interesting~ let's hope I find all the pieces and they actually form something worth admiring =P