Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thrust

Find me here: The Place

  I wonder why someone would feel compelled to thrust me into the forefront of their conversation.  It is not like I have performed some amazing feat or frankly, been lurking around much lately.  I guess the times call for a re-airing of events from the past and with any past, things get dug up when you sift through the dirt.

I heard that people were talking about me when I wasn't around.  Most of the things that were shared with me were either exaggerations or just plain outright lies...

It is not the talking behind my back that rubs me the wrong way, it is how I have been approached by total strangers.  They like telling me that they have heard this and that about me, like a cat with a mouthful of canary.

I look back and I know I haven't always made the right choices and maybe they do have the right to talk but I think that is the same with anyone, let's hold up the mirror and see.

I am in a very different place now and  I know I have to let some things go.  I will just continue to write what pleases me and let the silent whispers fade into the background...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ..all cannot get into chat and stay there. if u have it with eu or kristicooper. So are u a lez like coop?

Cherry Cola said...

I am not~ but to be fair I don't know what sexual orientation has to do with getting into chat or not~ maybe you could explain this...