Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Umbrella

You can chat with me here: Our Chat

Do you think you have the right to say whatever you want?

I guess if you believe in free speech that means you have to allow people to say what they want, even if you do not like what they have to say.  It may seem like it protects the haters but when you start deciding where the line is...then the freedom is surely lost.

I don't always like all the things that I hear around me and especially when those hateful words are directed at me, but I would never risk not letting them say what they want about any topic.  I can choose to ignore or even walk away if what they say bothers me too much.

It is very difficult at times, to just ignore but sometimes you have to be stronger than the words that hold you down.  So let the hate spill out~ for freedom's sake but let me use my umbrella of common sense to protect myself from the words I do not like...

Let freedom ring and the tongues wag~




No comments: