Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Wall

A place to vent: gochatting.com


THE WAILING WALL


Have you been wronged?
Have you been picked on?
You're not the only one!!


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
(or to whoever gives a damn enough to read this)

"Cortigiani, Vil Razza Dannata" -Rigoletto

I outrank you all. I'm outta here. I'll be back when and if I'm needed.
Oh and I adhere to laugh
"Mister. I am the Pope, this might be your church, right now I'm the Pope of Greenwich Village 'cause I got the tape alright?" - The Pope of Greenwich Village
If this looks familiar...it is what was left on the Wall today...I do not know if it is gone for good or just taking a temporary hiatus. 
I think people have asked what is the wall for many years now and I am NOT the one to give all the details... I can just tell you what it was and is for me.  
Many, many years ago, I heard about this place in the whispers of chat...it was a place that only a select few knew about and you actually had to know someone to get the address.  Its secrecy was always intriguing.  After discovering this place, I read the wall for months before I ever had the courage to actually post.  It was the gossip and yellow journalism at its worse or best depending on how you saw things.  
I remember getting upset about the things I saw there, especially if my name was included~ and friends would always ask why I went there or why did read the wall~ it would be much better not to go~ but still I read.  Over time, it was less of a secret but more of a topic starter in chat~ did you hear this and that...people would also flock there to see the exclusive picture page of some that never seem to post pictures in profiles...but later that all came down...  
It was a place you could say whatever you wanted about whomever you wanted, it was hateful and cruel at times and very repetitive.  There was the famous freud of the HatFrieds and McCoopers that was legendary...and still goes on as we speak...it is the home of the mighty "Ball Of Words" that only Fried and his many personas could do...it was Kristi's sharp and critical rebuttals to the crazy conspiracy theories...it was the master of the archive that could find any past post with ease...it was a place where Clive always had something to say~ and sometimes without saying a thing~ it was where she who shall not be named and invisible ink~ was coined...it was a place for anger and laughs...
It is also responsible for keeping some of us together after the great fall of chatting.com.  If it was this horrible place, why am I sad to see it gone, because you should know by now that I protect the right for anyone to be able to express what they want~ even if I do not like it or agree with it~ remember you decide how it affects you~ 
I hope Clive reconsiders shutting down the Wall~ because you should always leave on your own terms~ and not quit because someone did not like how you did things~ 
You have my support~ whatever you decide...

No comments: