Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cookies

Chat with me here: Go Chat!

You really find out a lot about what people think about you by what they say when you are gone...what tales do they spin~ what mischief to do they have up their sleeves~

Chat can be a place where you unleash your imagination~ there are not boundaries to what you can do or say there~ the world is what you make it...and if you don't like what you have created~ simply logout and come in again~ with a different nick...a new chance to re-invent yourself~

In this fantasy world~ you are only limited to what you can envision~in this world I could be having a secret affair with an ogre~ or have a love child named "oggy" and be one rendezvous away from another~ maybe there is a glimmer of hope for "choggy"~  I can drag out a super-soaker and battle the others in a matrix style fight~ I can bake cookies, pass out snack and open the bar~ to pass the time~

I can also just be me~ I can embrace your friendship and advise you on life~ without asking for payment of course~ I can listen (even though I excel at gabbing)~ I can be there for you...

Come play with me~ let's make this day about laughing and smiling~ let's not think about anything else~ see you there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see you mention nothing about your delicious Fried dish! My name is Chucky..let's play..

Cherry Cola said...

I see~ player or watcher questions has been answered~ =P