Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Beginning

My latest addiction: Chatastophy

I built a time machine today and the hardest part was deciding where I wanted to go.

My first thought was to go back to the beginning, the place where we first met.  This time, I saw you coming before you even notice me.  I watched you closely.  You were exactly how I remembered you, nothing had changed but that is the problem, I know how this will end.  Now, I need time to think because this place isn't the right place for me to be...

I ended up in a garden somewhere in my future.  My still body sprawled across the beautiful backdrop of all nature had to offer.  I watched the clouds change into different apparitions and listened to the whispers of their voices in the wind.  As I gazed upon my future, I saw everything that would be and in that moment a sudden flash of light alerted me to my understanding and I knew exactly what I should I do.

I traveled back to that day, the one I call today, but this time I decided where I wanted to go...Maybe I will build a time machine today...

No comments: