Friday, June 9, 2017

Tightrope

At the beginning of each post, I will link The New Chatroom.

Today is quiet and still.  There is no one around, just the sound of my thoughts.  I know I am walking on a tight-rope suspended high above the jagged rocks~ all I have to do is keep the balance as I make my way across.

The words seem so simply but the action seems impossible.  Why is it so difficult to find balance in your life~ why is everything always tugging you this way and that?

There is no time limit~ so all I really have to do is put one foot in front of the other to move forward...holding out my arms to steady myself along the way~ eyes to front...focused on my goal. With all my distractions limited~ I will see clearly my intended path and eventually complete the task.

Take a deep breath, gather your courage, focus on your goal and take step in the direction you want to go.  Make the impossible happen~ I know you can do it...

No comments: