Friday, June 16, 2017

Downfall


Find me here: Chatatonic

What kind of person are you my troll?  You make threats and toss about my personal information like you know me.  Are you trying to scare me or are you trying to control me?

My advice to you is do your worse...if you think you can destroy my career then go for it...if you want to show up at my door, make sure you bring cookies....if you want to put a bullet through my head then just shoot~

I can't control my fate...if my world is going to spin out of control because of you so be it~ I am not afraid anymore...I have been beaten down enough, my bloody body left for dead. Your punches are just a drop in a vast ocean...My pulse still stirs and I am still hanging on with every fiber of my being~

I have to wonder this my troll~why did you choose to attack...what have I ever done to you~ I am open and honest about who I am because people need to see that not everyone is here to tear you down, but to build you up~ I want to create something in all the chaos...and so many here are lost~

I hope you decide to stop threatening me~ but I can't force you to do anything...you are given a choice...which path will you take?

I will stand before you and I will not run away~ you have the gun in your pocket~ will you pull the trigger?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no troll.

Cherry Cola said...

I wonder what you would cal yourself then~ but no worries...it is my new pet name for you~